Monday, July 31, 2006

Thank you computer...





I just saw this and wanted to share...is there nothing Microsoft cant improve?

At 7:24 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

I hear BabyVista actually has monitors that lactate.

(btw, new template, I see? Thanks for the warning. Now I won't sleep. For weeks. Not g-g-g-g-g-g-goood with ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-change....)

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That behavior is by design.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an open source toddler if I've ever seen one. What's disturbing is that writer of the homepage blurb resorted to the words "bundle of joy." You may now burn or bury the writer alive. Make it they're choice -- just to remind them that on the morning they were given the assignment to write a bright little intro for the BabyVista story, they had plenty of choices. But they decided to go with "bundle of joy." If they hesitate, use a pistol.

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so funny, I forgot who's page I had browsed to for a moment...

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

Don't mind K, she wishes she was me (I never sleep)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home