Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gill Netting


Ok fine so I am a bit late returning the last two movies I rented, matter of fact I am late ALL the time. I oft times think of using the "X-Mart" free rental & return policy, I barely follow traffic signals or laws for that matter. I am a free flowing effervescent substance of non committal constants. The road calls to me yet memories pick up the phone, I wont do what I can't and can't always do what I will. They are there again as per normal and with a vengeance they wait for my next move. Taking into consideration all of what could be, I can see how HST did what he did, or at least the why of it. So in retrospect and keeping my 20/20 somewhere near the back nine, I find its time again to wake the sounds which soothe my lead laden eyes and make haste in which is left only for me. It all will boil down or at the least it will all breakdown to a never ending cycle of Plato's thoughts being ingrained if only at the atomic level. There sure are days when I am glad that the 7 day gun laws are in place, there's one thing that Wal-Mart probably would not take on return...

At 11:53 AM, Blogger honeykbee said...

I do so love when you post during an allnighter. Oh the soothing and secure fizziness of a drug-induced blathering! Fa la la la laaaaaaaa!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

all-nighters.....bleech

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Well, what Walmart sells is usually rifles and shotguns -- and those are usually "cash and carry" (handguns have waiting periods).

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger honeykbee said...

ACK! There are vonage popup ads on your site, man! Abort, abort!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home