Thursday, August 17, 2006

Umm..



I'm far beyond a perfect parent but THIS, this is just a piss poor way to deal with a youngins teething cries...ideas.org indeed...wheres the cord?..slackers!

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I just like to leave comments so I can see what funny word I have to spell. Today it was nieruein, in green letters none the less.
Oh, umm... I like your paci...bulb...

nieruein.
hehehe.

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::having random flashback to childhood::


At least they have an RSS feed.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Kontradiction said...

i'm not so far away...i'll be back....xoxo

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

Is it ok to give one to a male child in his 364th month?


fqpmhtl!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many pacifiers does it take to screw in a lawyer? No, wait, wait that's not it. Hold on, OK. A blonde and a priest walk into a hardware store to buy a pacifier. No. Hang on, um... All right, never mind.

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe they leave swill like this up for so long. Strange, I though there were standards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home