Thursday, February 22, 2007

Californian Dreaming


My brother sent me of a list of 100 things he had compiled about himself, a kind of "thus-far" self check if you will. Reading it made me want to start my own; with this in mind I humbly offer the first 10 of my list for your review.


I have tons of friends (such a great friend am I; most don't even know I exist)

I can read your mind within moments of meeting you (it helps that I read your mail 1st)

I am spectacular in bed (I can out dream anyone and am willing to prove it)

I am fantastic at time management (I totally understand how my watch works)

I possess cat like reflexes (this, constitutes a lot of eating & stretching)

Hollywood paparazzi follow me endlessly (see dream comment)

My sense of humor is incomparable (insert joke here)

I tend to repeat myself (due in part to my cat like eating habits)

Woman want me (to leave...directly after my pants hit the floor)

I love to hear the people laugh.


At 7:00 AM, Blogger honeykbee said...

I counted nineteen.

Looking forward to the next installation.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In seeing this poetic expose of these deep inner aspects of your persona I can only add in commentary something someone once said before now, "I'm not fucked up, I just don't know my alphabet yet."

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one samsarahipster. But do yourself a favor and do NOT offer that particular gem to any uniformed law enforcer as it loses all currency after dusk. Yeap. Still kicking myself for that one. It's all over at L-N-M-O-P. Trust. Good on ya, Rich. Very cool that I could inspire your journaling. I'm serious. Take it from me, that last 90 just get easier. Which of course is a bald-faced lie but I'm running low on inspiration and lactose these days. Oh wait, here's one: I know you'll keep going because the world doesn't reward quitters. How was that? Hmph. Vaguely snotty somehow. OK. Giving up now. Ciao mein

 

Post a Comment

<< Home